Recently, I got a chance to hire candidates by Facebook Page Job Postings. I would like to share some experiences with you.
For the employer
- Free to post a job
- Check the candidate's family status if meet your salary budget?
- Understand if the applicant is responsive or not?
- Understand how do they interact with people?
- How do they show their personality?
- Writing in typo or abbreviation?
- Easy to make an appointment with the candidate
- Setup the questions in the posting, but I prefer to ask question later to see the attitude
- Although you can label the candidate, you can't separate the candidate with your personal label
- Can't write a comment after the interview in the job management
- Can't manage the candidate flexible with your own column
- Can't send automated result
- Like the company page
- Answer the question straight forward
- Be Honest if you don't know
- Thank you message after the interview
- Send a clean and organized CV in PDF
- Have a Linkedin Profile, Skype Account
- Apply through the job link: it makes HR easily manage the hiring status
- Have a Clean background while skyping
- Have a professional photo on Linkedin or CV
- Send an audio CV will outstand you, maybe a video CV is even better
- Send CV in Photo
- No responsive
- Give fake salary expectation
- Go to an interview without checking the company's profile
- Miss the Skype interview call
- Say you want to learn: you shall say how you can help the company
- Apply for a job if you are not interested
- Ask the salary before the interview
- Apply for the job if you don't meet the requirements