1) People who are always working for others, getting orders from the boss.
2) People who want to initiate the business and build the brand
The difference between being an employee and a founder is the employee always have a basic salary to get no matter the company is earning money or not. Being a founder meaning that your income is from your client, that is the reason sometimes you need to choose cruelly which project or client make the most of your income, and then you focus on it.
The process to start a company are
1) Spot the opportunity
2) Keep trying and build the business model that sustains the income
3) Once the business model is stable, you can start to share your responsibility to others
4) Being reported by the assistant, supervising the operation, getting profit as a shareholder
If you have any question, please feel free to leave your comment, or discuss with me.